Thursday, October 9, 2008

"the things i say because my mama is a therapist"

i need to share some of the recent comments from my son who is clearly being raised by someone who is overly concerned about his emotional IQ...

"mommy, i'm really mad at you right now."
"why?"
"because i asked you for some more chips and you told me that i was all done. i really wanted more but you said "no" and it hurt my feelings!"

"when the new baby comes...will mommy still love maxy?"

"caleb bit my arm and that was NOT nice. he made a bad decision"

watching national geographic kids, there is a video that has a bear trying to catch a fish swimming upstream,
he said "c'mon bear. you can do it. don't give up! keep trying...."

these are a few i could think of but i had a looong list earlier today....so funny.

1 comment:

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

it's so great that you're writing this stuff down! i'm sure it will be especially fun to look back on when he's older :-)