Wednesday, July 23, 2008

i don't know if it's just because i'm tired....

i have tears of laughter POURING down my face right now. i have the shoulder-shaking, eyes soaked, snot running, quiet laughter of my college days. you know that laughter. the kind that you can't explain but something that was said hit a spot inside you like nothing you've ever experienced before. i have had so many experiences like that. mostly in college and beyond. (why do we take ourselves so seriously in highschool...seriously there are so many things to be laughed at during that time)

anyways, i woke up at five o'clock this morning (better than four) when i heard the pitter patter of small feet in my room. i had forgotten to put up max's gate. anyways, i heard them and then he didn't come over to my side of the bed or anything like that so i thought i would check on him. he was sleeping soundly on the floor (not uncommon).  i laughed in spite of myself thinking, "wow, i made that up." i turned around and he stood up and walked over to me. i held him for a few minutes and the laid with him on the floor and he knocked back out. incidentally that was enough to wake me up. so i went downstairs and cleaned up the house from a wild playing spree the night before.  

then the best thing in the world happened. i opened the computer, went to carly's website and found this link....i just stopped laughing about 10 seconds ago. please, if you have any sense of humor clicky here....

3 comments:

Carolynn said...

Okay, so that was seriously HILARIOUS! So funny, I had to blog about it too! Did you happen to see the Fireman Costco cake? I definitely cried!

carly said...

You're welcome.

And I love the new look.

Jackie said...

ewwww!