Tuesday, July 8, 2008

the beach

we are headed to dewey beach, de on saturday morning. this is our first family vacation with babies...it should be interesting. all three are at good ages for the sand and water. we are really excited. christian, christopher, and my dad are especially excited for the pizza. we have vacationed at this spot for many years. we stayed in the same place (we mostly stayed in the second villa from the left) for many years and now we are moving to a bigger house type place. i'm not sure exactly what it looks like but i trust my parents.

not too much to report with us. bekah is doing well and we are all raring to go.
of course, everyone is bringing their laptops so i'm sure i can share some pictures while we're there...

2 comments:

Erin said...

I am so glad that you will all be able to go! Enjoy!

carly said...

I'm jealous.

You guys have room for me?