Thursday, November 20, 2008

in the midst of the chaos

i have been reading through my blog and it's been pretty ME focused...the goal of this blog has always been to update folks about our life but i wanted wells to be the focus. he has really dropped down the list....so here goes some FUN quotes from the kid...

"some kids say 'over therw' but i say 'over there'..."

while singing this little light of mine he laughs hysterically when we sing
"hide it under a bushel...NO!! I'm gonna let it shine."
also, chris' personal favorite...
"shine all over johnstown, i'm gonna let it shine." (vbs favorite)

"mop!! MOP!!" 
apparently a child in his preschool class yells this word when the teacher mops the floor. wells finds it hilarious so he too yells it, bringing much frustration to the teacher but absolute hilarity to chris and i...

"who's my biggity boy?"
"i'm not your biggity boy anymore...i'm just the big dog."

when i've been gone for awhile, he greets me with
"baby!! i've missed you!!"
and proceeds to lift up my shirt and kiss my belly

and some of our favorites...
"NO!"
"i'm not doing that right now!"
"mama, cool it!"
"daddy, you need to sit for a time out. i warned you already"
"you're making me crazy!"
(that one stung...i say that to him....ugh!)

these quotes are pathetic...he says such "doosies" all the time...i need to write them down more often...

No comments: