Saturday, May 31, 2008

things i love....

since i found out i was pregnant i feel i have become increasingly negative. i haven't been feeling well most of the time and i don't like acting like that....so i'm stealing an idea from my dear friend carly....here is a list of things i love....(this is more for me than you....i need to be positive)

  1. waking up to "mama, mama...let's read" or "mama, let's go see the dinos"
  2. christopher andrew bovard
  3. laughing
  4. hot showers
  5. sunny, hot days
  6. kids
  7. maxwellington bovard
  8. finding a great book to read and knowing in the first chapter that you will love it...
  9. the office
  10. crocs
  11. watching max do anything....
  12. play
  13. nina, sasha and their parents
  14. swimming
  15. ceiling fans
  16. taking pictures
  17. biting my nails
  18. my office at work
  19. coming home from work
  20. talking to people
  21. green
  22. summer
  23. finding killer sales
  24. brushing my teeth
  25. college memories
these are a few of my favorite things....i feel quite a bit better...we need to take more opportunities to state what we like and appreciate about life...corny but true

2 comments:

Erin said...

Ceiling fans? You are so silly! It is good to think about all the things we love and have been blessed with when you are having a rough day. I like you new tickers for max and the baby but isn't max 2? The ticker says he is one.

our story.... said...

yes i love them...also, i guess my pregnancy brain is really kicking in...i really thought he was turning 2....oh my gosh....