Sunday, April 27, 2008

i'm it!!!

i've been tagged....

1. what was i doing ten years ago??
hmmm, i was 20....feels like forever ago....i was at geneva. junior year....i think that was my favorite year....what were we doing folks???

2. 5 things on my "to-do" list...
1. paperwork and billing
2. phone calls on misc bills
3. pick up maxy
4. make dinner for my brother and sis-in-law...finally back from russia
5. put away the clean clothes

3. snacks i enjoy
1. clif bars
2. pretzels
3. goldfish
4. fruit
5. fiber one bars

4. five things i'd do if i were a billionaire...
1. buy my dad's store and give it to someone so he could retire
2. pay off my school loans
3. huge tithe to church
4. donation to geneva's theatre dept
5. have 6 six kids

5.  my 5 bad habits....
1. nail biting...
2. puking out whatever pops into my head
3. snacking without paying attention
4. not making lists enough
5. hmmm, i guess being late....

6.  places i've lived.
1. johnstown, pa
2. beaver falls, pa
3. pittsburgh, pa
4. lawrenceville, pa (listed separately because it truly is a place of it's own.)
5. that's it....

7. five jobs i've had...
1. tony's subs (thanks dad for making my hours 7-10 every am in the summer....
2. barista at starbucks, waitress at eat-n-park
3. TSS --- so glad i woke up from that nightmare....
4. wife and mum
5. school counselor 

8. who's next????
1. carly
2. stacy
3. julie
4. jak
5. cyd

i never do this stuff....what a fun little walk down memory lane.....

2 comments:

Jackie said...

i did your tag...it was actually kinda fun.

Ronald Cepek said...

Hi Jess and Chris! I've been writing things finally, How do I get this questionnaire thing, it looks cool.