Sunday, October 14, 2007

a new member of the family

we all attended a wedding last weekend in johnstown. my awesome parents thought that it would be fun to stay in the hotel that all of our out of town family was staying in. so we had a really fun time. we didn't drink a lot but we didn't have to worry about driving home tired. we didn't even have to go outside to get to our room!! it was really nice. max however, was SICK!! i carried him around for 3 days. he didn't want anyone else. endearing but exhausting. we had gone to the doctors the day before and he told us that max sounded like he could be developing pneumonia. we were supposed to watch him and see if he improved. he did!! he would get better every time we gave him tylenol. he was not up to dancing but boy nina sure was. the first non-kenny g song that came on and she hit the floor running. i have to upload the video because it was hilarious. unfortunately i don't have any pictures of my cousin amanda who got married. so wierd. i don't know why....:)

all my cousin's children...and nina

dancing queen

this is my nene's boyfriend. seven years after my uncle joe died she rekindled her highschool flame with this really nice guy. it's weird for us but it's great for her....she's really happy.

2 comments:

Carolynn said...

Good times! I'm glad Max is feeling a little better! Miss you guys!

Erin said...

Awww...poor Max. Hope he is feeling better. I am not looking forward to the first cold/sickness that Caleb gets. Kids at weddings are so cute! I would love to see the video.