Tuesday, May 8, 2007

the time has come...

this is my toddler max. i saw this picture and almost started crying. he has grown up so much in the past few weeks. he loves reading, ernie (as in and bert), he LOVES being outside, giving kisses, playing with animals--both plastic and alive. he has become so much fun to be around. gone is the little blob that he was for so long. we are headed to DC this weekend for my graduation. i remember when i was pregnant with him that i thought...wow, he'll be almost 18 months old when i graduate. well my math was significantly off--i'm graduating on Thursday and he'll be 15 months old. what an amazing journey this has been...thank God that he knows about perfect timing because if the decisions were in my hands, I would be pregnant right now. if it had been up to chris, we would have three babies right now. whew. thank God for His timing...

No comments: